Monday, October 12, 2009

So much to do in so little time!

I am so busy lately with school, work, writing, and spending time with my fiancee and our new puppy that I could just SCREAM!  Basically, the photo to the left pretty much sums up how I have been feeling lately. . . minus the blood, of course.

Every Monday and Wednesday I am at school from nine in the morning till approximately 6 or 7 depending on how long I decide to work out after class.

Tuesdays is my worst day.  I'm at school from nine in the morning till 8:20 at night.  Then I go home and do some homework and relax a little.

Thursdays I am at school from nine in the morning till approximately 6 or 7 depending once again on how long I work out for.

Fridays are finally my day to relax as I only work 9AM-11AM and I have the rest of the day to either work out, have fun, and do homework.  The weekends are completely free and is the time when I should get most of my work done . . . but who wants to do homework on the weekends?

Don't get me wrong.  I love my life right now and I wouldn't trade it for anything, but sometimes it can be a bit too much.  I really have to work on getting more done on the weekends because I just do not have that much time during the week.

1 comment: