Thursday, September 3, 2009

SADIE















My fiancee and I just recently adopted a 3 month old puppy named Sadie.  She is just like any other young dog.  She's curious, silly, not house trained - yet - and has this absolutely undeniable energy that is just infectious.

The way she acts everyday is how I wish the creativeness that I know flows within me would come out on a daily basis.  Completely unhindered and without regard for the consequences.

It seems like everyone of her senses are constantly in overdrive.  She's always smelling the air, licking (taste) whatever she can reach, pawing (feeling) everything in the apartment, looking at us with her head slightly cocked to the left, or perking her ears up at the faintest of sounds.

She absorbs everything and doesn't let anything inhibit her in the slightest.  I believe if humans lived their lives like this, we would find so much more inspiration in the simplest of things in life.  From the way a tree sways in the wind to how a brand new puppy finds interest in seemingly everything around her.

No comments:

Post a Comment